Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Lauren Fleig, DO
Prior to medical school, Dr. Lauren Fleig had a career as a social worker that allowed her to meet Philadelphia one family at a time. It was this foundation that led her towards primary care and preventive medicine in the form of Family Medicine. Dr. Fleig follows a shared decision-making model, sees patients of all ages, and has a special interest in preventive medicine, women's health and LGBTQ+ primary care.
Specialties & Expertise
- Primary Care (Columbia Primary Care)
- Internship: Hunterdon Medical Center
- Medical School: Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Hunterdon Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center