Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Lauren Beth Yeager, MD
Lauren Yeager, MD graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the Honors College at the University of Michigan with a degree in Biopsychology and Cognitive Science. She received her medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and then completed an internal medicine internship at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, New York. She completed a general ophthalmology residency at State University of New York (SUNY) Downstate Medical Center and then went on to complete a fellowship in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, DC.
Dr. Yeager specializes in pediatric and adult strabismus, as well as the treatment of all childhood eye conditions. She is fellowship trained to perform a wide variety of pediatric ophthalmic surgeries, including pediatric cataract surgery, anterior segment surgery, lacrimal system surgery, and eyelid surgery. Dr. Yeager is interested in international health care and has participated in multiple medical and surgical mission trips to the Dominican Republic. She has also presented at numerous national meetings, including the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology, the Constenbader Society, and the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Pediatric Strabismus
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Fellowship: Children's National Medical Center
- Internship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Residency: SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital