Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Kiran B. Pandit, MD
Dr. Kiran Pandit is an Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Pandit is the Director of the Major Clinical Year Education. Dr. Pandit is board certified in emergency medicine.
- Emergency Medicine
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: New York City Poison Control Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center