Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Kimberly T. Kwei, MD, PhD
Kimberly Kwei is a board-certified neurologist and has sub-specialty training in the field of movement disorders. She finished a fellowship in movement disorders at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, during which time she was the Edmond J. Safra Fellow in Movement Disorders. Before that, she completed a residency in neurology at the Mount Sinai Hospital, where she also earned her MD and PhD in neuroscience degrees as a graduate of their NIH-funded medical scientist training program. She pursued undergraduate studies at Amherst College, where she majored in chemistry and neuroscience.
Specialties & Expertise
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox Injection)
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Internship: Mercy Medical Center
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center