Khanh Trinh, DMD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Khanh Trinh, DMD
Dr. Khanh Trinh is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology at Columbia College of Dental Medicine. Dr. Trinh completed her DMD degree from Midwestern College of Dental Medicine-Arizona and was accepted into the honorary fraternity of Omicron Kappa Upsilon. Dr. Trinh then entered specialty training at Columbia University Irving Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital to receive her Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology certificate. She is a member of Columbia University's oral diagnostics biopsy service and is a clinical provider of oral medicine and oral pathology service at ColumbiaDoctors Midtown.
Dr. Trinh's clinical expertise and research interests include diagnosis and management of oral mucosal diseases, oral pre-cancer/cancer, and salivary gland disorders. Dr. Trinh teaches Oral Pathology courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels and has published in peer-reviewed dental and medical journals.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
Specialties & Expertise
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Oral Cancer
- Oral Lesions
- Oral Medicine
- Residency: New York Presbyterian - Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: DMD, Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine - Arizona
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, College of Dental Medicine (Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester