Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
Connect Patient Portal
About Kevin Kalinsky, MD
Kevin Kalinsky, M.D., M.S. is an Associate Professor of Medicine at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Kalinsky received his undergraduate B.A. from Emory University. He received his M.D. from the Medical University of South Carolina and completed his Internal Medicine internship and residency and Hematology/Oncology fellowship at Tufts Medical Center. In Boston, he also trained as a breast cancer clinical research fellow at Massachusetts General Hospital. In addition, he completed an advanced oncology fellowship in breast cancer at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Since joining as a faculty member, Dr. Kalinsky completed a Master's program in Biostatistics, Patient–Oriented Research at Columbia.
Dr. Kalinsky cares for patients diagnosed with breast cancer and teaches on the Breast Oncology service. He was recently awarded the Ewig Clinical Scholar Teaching Award at Columbia. Dr. Kalinsky's research involves the development of early phase clinical trials to assess novel therapeutic agents in breast cancer based on tumor genomics. The goal of his research is to translate findings developed at the bench to clinical trials for study at the bedside. His work is funded by a number of sources, including the National Institute of Health. He is a recipient of the NCI Cancer Clinical Investigator Team Leadership Award, Physician of Impact Award by Komen Greater NYC, and SWOG Career Engagement Award.
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Fellowship: Tufts Medical Center
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, NY
- Residency: Tufts Medical Center
- Medical School: Medical University of South Carolina
- Internship: Tufts Medical Center
- Fellowship: Tufts-New England Medical Center
- Residency: Tufts-New England Medical Center
- Medical School: Medical University of South Carolina Medical Cente
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center