Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Kerry Anne Esquitin, MD
Kerry A. Esquitin, MD, FACC, RPVI is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center with clinical expertise in cardiovascular imaging and an academic interest in medical education. Dr. Esquitin is the Assistant Director of Cardiovascular Ultrasound Laboratory Operations, Assistant Director of the Vascular Medicine Laboratory, and Assistant Director of Echocardiography Education.
Dr. Esquitin attended Cornell University and was recognized as a Graduate with Distinction. She earned her medical degree at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and completed her residency training at Weill Cornell Medical Center, where she received the Eileen Gong Weiner Award for Compassionate Care. Dr. Esquitin pursued her fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at Mount Sinai Beth Israel (formerly Beth Israel Medical Center) followed by advanced training in echocardiography at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Esquitin's areas of expertise include transthoracic, transesophageal, and stress echocardiography, 3D and peri-procedural imaging, and vascular ultrasound. She also serves as a clinical cardiologist on the inpatient cardiology service. Dr. Esquitin has been invited to national conferences hosted by the American College of Physicians and the Cardiovascular Research Foundation to speak on topics related to cardiovascular disease. For her efforts as a medicine educator, Dr. Esquitin was awarded Teacher of the Year in the Division of Cardiology and she is recognized as a Ewig Clinical Scholar in the Department of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- 3D Ultrasound
- Adult Cardiology
- Exercise Echocardiography
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Director, Cardiovascular Ultrasound Laboratory Operations
- Assistant Director, Vascular Medicine Laboratory
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center