Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Kelsey J. Fawcett, MD
Dr. Kelsey Fawcett is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. She serves as the Director of the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Sub-Internship Program. Dr. Fawcett is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine and practices as an Assistant Attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Internship: Georgetown University Hospital
- Residency: Georgetown University Hospital
- Fellowship: Bellevue Hospital Center - New York University
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital