Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Connect Patient Portal
About Katherine R. Schlosser Metitiri, MD
Katherine Schlosser, MD specializes in pediatric critical care and pediatric cardiac critical care medicine. This includes caring for children recovering from surgery for complex congenital heart disease as well as children with cardiomyopathy, heart failure, and other complex medical cardiac conditions. She works closely with a multidisciplinary team of specialists to provide care to children with complex medical conditions. In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Schlosser is pursuing a masters degree in biomedical informatics. Her research interest is focused upon use of data and technology in the intensive care unit to improve patient care and safety.
- Clinical Informatics
- Critical Care Medicine - Pediatric
- Pediatric Critical Care Specialist
- Internship: Boston Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: Boston Children's Hospital
- Residency: Boston Children's Hospital
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- Associate Vice Chair for Quality, Safety and Patient Experience
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital