Katherine Nash, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Katherine Nash, MD
Katherine (Katie) A. Nash is pediatric hospitalist and health services researcher. Her research focuses on promoting the hospital and health system's role in health and health care equity for structurally marginalized populations, through quality measurement, payment policy, and community engagement. She has a particular interest in pediatric mental health care utilization and disparities in the management of mental health emergencies. She received her undergraduate degree in history and urban geography from Dartmouth College and medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed her pediatrics residency at the Boston Combined Residency Program (Boston Children's Hospital and Boston Medical Center) and chief residency for the Urban Health and Advocacy Track at Boston Medical Center. As a fellow in the Yale National Clinician Scholars Program, she also earned a masters in health science, and worked as a policy intern focused on equity measurement at the health system, state, and national level.
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physician & Surgeon
- Residency: 2018 Boston Combined Residency Program (Boston Children's Hospital and Boston Medical Center)
- Fellowship: 2021 National Clinician Scholars Program, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency: Chief Residency 2019 Boston Combined Residency Program (Boston Medical Center)
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center