Katherine D Crew, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Katherine D Crew, MD
Katherine D. Crew, M.D., M.S. is an Associate Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology at the NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Crew cares for patients with breast cancer and women at high-risk for breast cancer.
Dr. Crew received her undergraduate B.S. in Biochemistry from Brown University, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude. She received her M.D. from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and her M.S. from Columbia University School of Public Health. She completed her Internal Medicine residency and Medical Oncology fellowship at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Crew is currently involved in patient care, clinical research, and teaching on the Breast Oncology service.
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Specialties & Expertise
- Breast Cancer
- High Risk Breast Disease
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology at the Columbia University Medical Center
- Director of Clinical Breast Cancer Prevention Program at CUMC
- Director of DataBase Shared Resource at HICCC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center