Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - Midtown
ColumbiaDoctors - Tarrytown
ColumbiaDoctors - 1 Pondfield Road
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Katherine A. Rosenwasser, MD
Dr. Katherine Rosenwasser is an expert in the operative and non-operative treatment of lower extremity deformity and musculoskeletal trauma in pediatric patients – from infants to adolescents. Her practice focuses on caring for children with limb-length discrepancies, clubfoot, congenital deformities, and those requiring complex lower extremity reconstructive surgeries. Dr. Rosenwasser's advanced training allows her to leverage the latest surgical techniques and non-operative therapies to provide life-altering interventions for young patients.
After receiving her medical degree from Columbia University's Vagelos College of Physicians & Surgeons, Dr. Rosenwasser remained at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian where she completed residency training in orthopedic surgery, serving as executive chief resident. Following her residency, Dr. Rosenwasser completed dual fellowships in pediatric orthopedic surgery at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, and pediatric limb lengthening and reconstruction under the direction of Dr. John Herzenberg at the Sinai Hospital's Ruben Institute for Advanced Orthopedics in Baltimore, Maryland.
Dr. Rosenwasser is an active member of the academic orthopedic community, both as a member of numerous national organizations and as an active researcher with a variety of ongoing research projects focused on improving patient outcomes for children who require complex orthopedic care.
- Orthopedic Surgery
Specialties & Expertise
- Adults with Musculoskeletal Deformities
- Angular Deformities
- Bone Defects
- Congenital Deficiencies
- Hip Dysplasia
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease
- Limb Deformities
- Limb Length Discrepancies
- Malunion and Nonunion Fractures
- Posteromedial Bowing of the Tibia
- Skeletal Dysplasias
- Trauma/Fracture Care
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physician & Surgeon
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Fellowship: Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester