Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Karen Soren, MD
Karen Soren, MD, is a Professor of Pediatrics at Columbia University Medical Center, and the Director of Adolescent Medicine at the NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. After receiving her BA from Harvard University and her MD from New York University School of Medicine, she trained in Pediatrics at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, DC, and then Adolescent Medicine at University of Chicago Medical Center.
An experienced clinician and educator, Dr. Soren is board-certified in Adolescent Medicine and a nationally recognized expert in the field. In addition to providing clinical care to adolescents at Columbia University Medical Center through the establishment of both a comprehensive adolescent medicine community practice and a faculty practice, Dr. Soren is responsible for the development of the Adolescent Medicine training program at Columbia University. She has particular expertise in the fields of adolescent reproductive health care, mental health issues in adolescents, eating disorders, and parent-child communication.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorder
- Mental Health
- Reproductive Health
- Young Adults
- Fellowship: University of Chicago Wyler Children's Hospital
- Residency: Children's Hospital of Washington DC
Titles & Positions
- Director, Section of Adolescent Medicine
- Medical Director, Audubon Adolescent Medicine Practice
- Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- Program Director, Adolescent Medicine Fellowship
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center