Additional Locations for Joshua Z Willey, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - Tarrytown155 White Plains RoadTarrytown
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Joshua Z Willey, MD
Dr. Joshua Willey is an Associate Professor of Neurology at the Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City and Attending Neurologist on the Stroke Service at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Willey received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University in 1999, his medical degree from Columbia University in 2003. After Neurology Residency at Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital, he completed a two-year neuro-epidemiology and stroke fellowship at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical center, when he also earned an MS in epidemiology. He joined the faculty of Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2009.
Dr. Willey has an outpatient clinical practice in neurology with a focus on cerebrovascular diseases and stroke, and attends on the inpatient stroke service.
He is actively involved in teaching of non-medical students in the health sciences campus, medical students in the pre-clinical and clinical years, and neurology residents and fellows. Dr. Willey is the vascular neurology fellowship program director, and the NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center campus Comprehensive Stroke Center medical director.
- Vascular Neurology
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Fellowship: Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Neurology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
Awards & Honors
- Fellow American Heart Association
- Fellow, American Neurological Association
- Gold Humanism Society Student Teaching Award
- Lewis P Rowland Residency Teaching Award