Joseph Tenenbaum, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Joseph Tenenbaum, MD
Joseph Tenenbaum, MD is the Edgar M. Leifer Professor of Medicine at the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University. Dr. Tenenbaum is deeply committed to fulfilling the privilege of practicing and teaching medicine.
Dr. Tenenbaum' first commitment is to bring the best of modern medicine with the finest art of the classical caring of medicine to heal those who are sick, provide remedy for suffering, and to promote health. His second is to those who come to train; to afford the best experience in realizing one's potential, to present the best examples of medical caregiving.
The Columbia University Medical center's Division of Cardiology has flourished in its commitment to education, teaching, and research through a similar focus.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Adult Cardiology
- Aortic Stenosis
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cholesterol Management
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Internship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Medical School: Harvard University
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Hospital - MD
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Chief, Allen Hospital Medicine Division
- Director, House Staff Training Program
- Edgar M. Leifer Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center