Jose M. Dizon, MD
Locations and Appointments
CUIMC/Vivian & Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Jose M. Dizon, MD
Dr. Dizon has been at the Columbia University Medical Center since 1991, where he did his cardiology and electrophysiology training. He has remained on full-time staff and maintains a busy clinical practice, with offices in White Plains and in the medical center in upper Manhattan.
Dr. Dizon's area of clinical expertise include cardiac arrhythmia management, including ablation of arrhythmias and device therapy. He has an active teaching interest, having mentored many students and fellows. He has participated in numerous multicenter and investigator initiated studies, and has authored or co-authored over 100 peer reviewed articles and abstracts.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Specialties & Expertise
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- Director, Electrocardiography Laboratory
- Director, Pacemaker and Defibrillator Clinic
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital