Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About John Ilagan, M.D., M.Sc., FACOG
Dr. John Ilagan is a Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist with expertise in the area of high risk obstetrics. In his practice, he performs obstetric ultrasounds and prenatal diagnostic procedures. His special interests include prenatal genetics, thrombophilia in pregnancy, and obstetric epidemiology.
Dr. Ilagan is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal-Fetal Medicine. He completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology in Philadelphia the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and his Maternal-Fetal Medicine fellowship at Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, NY. Dr. Ilagan received a Top Doctor Award for providing excellent patient care in 2017.
Weill Cornell Medicine is recognized as one of the world's leading centers for clinical practice, research and teaching in the rapidly developing field of high risk obstetrics. For knowledgeable healthcare consumers and referring physicians throughout the New York metropolitan area, Weill Cornell Medicine is the preferred provider of health care services for women who are or want to become pregnant.
Dr. Ilagan received his undergraduate and medical degree from Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. He completed an Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA and a Maternal-Fetal Medicine fellowship at Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, NY. Dr. Ilagan went on to obtain a Master of Science degree in epidemiology at Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York, NY.
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Abnormal Genetic Test In Pregnancy
- Abnormal Prenatal Diagnosis
- High Risk Obstetrics
- High-Risk Pregnancy
- Maternal-Fetal Ultrasound
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Thrombophilia During Pregnancy
- Medical School: Wayne State University / School of Medicine
- Residency: St. Joseph's Hospital
- Fellowship: Columbia
- Residency: Columbia
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Ob/Gyn at CUIMC
- Medical Director of the Antepartum Unit, Sloane Hospital for Women, NYP/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York at CUIMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center