177 Ft. Washington Avenue
, NY 10032
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
Please call to schedule an appointment. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency department.
New & Existing Patient Phone
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
For existing patients of this provider, login or sign-up to make an appointment, communicate with your provider, manage appointments, access test results, and more.Login or Sign-up
About John H.M. Austin, MD
John H.M. Austin, M.D., is Professor Emeritus of Radiology and former Director of Thoracic Imaging. Dr. Austin is an internationally known chest radiologist and past president of the Fleischner Society, an international society dedicated to the study of chest diseases. Dr. Austin's research interests focus on the natural history and detection of lung cancer, and also on imaging analysis of pulmonary emphysema.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Lung Cancer-Diagnostic Testing
- Lung Disease
- Residency: University of California-San Francisco Medical Center
- Medical School: Yale University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: University of California-San Francisco Medical Center
- Internship: University of Michigan Hospitals
Titles & Positions
- Professor Emeritus of Radiology and Special Lecturer
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Need Help Finding a Doctor?