Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About John H Evans, DDS
Dr. Evans is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Dentistry in the Division of Prosthodontics at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine. He is a member of several national dental organizations and has contributed extensively to the dental literature. Dr. Evans has taught prosthetic dentistry for almost fifteen years. He is an Assistant Attending at New York Presbyterian Medical Center and also the Assistant Director of Maxillofacial Prosthetics at the Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He has provided prosthodontics care at the Faculty Practice since 1996. His main focus is prosthodontics where he uses his expertise on the replacement aspect of fixed and removable restorations, including implants. He also uses his training and experience in Maxillofacial Prosthetics, to help restore and provide oral function and health for patients who are undergoing chemo- and radiation therapies and also the rehabilitation of acquired and developmental defects through prosthetic repair.
- Dental Implant Surgery
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Medical School: Howard University College of Dentistry
- Residency: Harlem Hospital Center
- Residency: Columbia University School of Dental & Oral Surgery
- Fellowship: Columbia University School of Dental & Oral Surgery
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center