Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Connect Patient Portal
About John C. Rausch, MD
Dr. Rausch, MD, MPH, is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Child and Adolescent Health at Columbia University Medical Center. His clinical interests are in general pediatrics and weight management. He is board certified in Pediatrics and Obesity Medicine. He is a primary care pediatrician at the Broadway Practice. He also serves as the Medical Director of Health for Life West, a comprehensive weight management program for patients at the Broadway Practice.
- Childhood Obesity
- Weight Management
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital