Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
Virtual Urgent Care
About Joel K Berezow, MD
Dr. Joel Berezow is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Berezow is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine and practices as an Assistant Attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Fellowship: Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian
- Residency: Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center