Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
Virtual Urgent Care
About Joan Susan Bregstein, MD
Dr. Joan Bregstein is a Board-Certified Pediatric emergency medicine physician and an Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Bregstein serves as the Chair of the Emergency Medicine Committee on Appointments and Promotions.
Dr. Bregstein is a graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She has completed training in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine and currently practices in the Pediatric Emergency Department at the NY Presbyterian-Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Research Studies
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University
- Fellowship: Albert Einstein Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- Chair, COAP Committee
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center