Jessica Rohman Singer, MD, MPH
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Jessica Rohman Singer, MD, MPH
Jessica Singer, MD, MPH received her undergraduate degree from Duke University, attended medical school at New York University School of Medicine, and completed her Internal Medicine Residency in the Primary Care/Generalist track at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. After completing a General Medicine Research Fellowship at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and receiving a Masters in Public Health from Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University, she joined the Associates in Internal Medicine (AIM) Faculty in the Division of General Medicine in 2012. In addition to providing direct patient care and precepting internal medicine residents at AIM, she has developed and implemented a robust quality improvement program. She has received awards including the Ewing Clinical Scholar award, the Ambulatory Preceptor of the Year, the SGIM Milton Hamolsky Finalist award and several CUIMC Primary Care Faculty Development mini-grants. Since 2019, she has been the AIM Medical Director where she manages clinical operations and leads initiatives to provide high quality and equitable primary care to a vulnerable population.
- Internal Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- 2013 Milton W. Hamolsky Award Finalist, Society of General Internal Medicine
- 2014 Ambulatory Medicine Preceptor of the Year Award, Columbia Internal Medicine Residency
- 2015 Ewig Clinical Scholar, Columbia University, Department of Medicine