Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Jeremy R. Simon, MD
Dr. Jeremy Rosenbaum Simon is a Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center, in addition to serving as Faculty Associate at the Columbia Center for Clinical Medical Ethics. Dr. Simon is also a Senior Research Associate for the Department of Philosophy at the University of Johannesburg. Dr. Simon is board certified in emergency medicine.
- Emergency Medicine
- Residency: Bellevue Hospital
- Internship: Bellevue Hospital
Titles & Positions
- Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Emergency Medicine
- Fellow, New York Academy of Medicine