Jennifer A Woo Baidal, MD
Locations and Appointments
CUIMC/Presbyterian Hospital and Vanderbilt Clinic
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Jennifer A Woo Baidal, MD
Jennifer Woo Baidal is Florence Irving Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons. She is the inaugural Director of the Pediatric Obesity Initiative in the Department of Pediatrics. As Director of Pediatric Weight Management in the Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, she leads a multidisciplinary program for children and adolescents seeking medical weight management. She directs the Child Research in Obesity Prevention (CROP) program.
Dr. Woo Baidal obtained her Bachelor's degree at University of California Los Angeles. After post-baccalaureate research training at National Institutes of Health, she graduated from Harvard Medical School. She completed pediatric residency at Children's Hospital Los Angeles and fellowship in pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition at Boston Children's Hospital. She is a graduate of the Harvard-wide Pediatric Health Services Research fellowship and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Specialties & Expertise
- Childhood Obesity
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Residency: Children's Hospital - Los Angeles
- Fellowship: Boston Children's Hospital
- Internship: Children's Hospital - Los Angeles
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Director, Pediatric Weight Management
- Florence Irving Associate Professor of Pediatrics
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital