Jeanine Marie Theresa D'Armiento, MD, PhD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Jeanine Marie Theresa D'Armiento, MD, PhD
Jeanine D'Armiento, M.D, Ph.D. has been caring for patients with LAM for over ten years. She received her M.D. and Ph.D. from UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson, and completed Internal Medicine residency and Pulmonary fellowship at Columbia University Medical Center.
Her research focus in LAM centers on the role of HMGA2 in disease pathogenesis. She has been performing pulmonary research for more than 15 years, with interests in LAM, emphysema, and lung injury and repair.
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Lung Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: UMDNJ/Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- 1985 Henry Rutgers Scholar Honors
- 1993 Research Award for Trainees, National Institutes of Health
- 1996 Burroughs Welcome Career Award
- 1997 Dewitt S. Goodman Fellowship
- 2000 UMDNJ Distinguished Alumni Award
- 2003 American Society of Clinical Investigation
- 2007-2012 Established Investigator Award-American Heart Association