Jay S Leb, MD
Locations and Appointments
CUIMC/Presbyterian Hospital and Vanderbilt Clinic
ColumbiaDoctors - Tarrytown
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Jay S Leb, MD
Dr. Jay Leb is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, with subspecialty training in cardiothoracic imaging. He received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine, and completed his residency at Jacobi Medical Center-Albert Einstein College of Medicine, where he served as chief resident. He received further training in cardiac and thoracic imaging during his fellowship at University of Maryland Medical Center, under the leadership of Dr. Charles White.
Dr. Leb has a passion for teaching and has been awarded resident teacher of the year and fellow of the year during his training. Currently, he is the program director for the Cardiothoracic Imaging Fellowship at Columbia. He is a member of the Society of Thoracic Radiology, North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging, and the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance. Dr. Leb's research interests include imaging of pulmonary hypertension, smoking-related lung disease, and cardiovascular disease with CT and MRI.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Residency: Jacobi Hospital - Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship: Maimonides Medcial Center
- Fellowship: University of Maryland Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- Director of Cardiac Imaging
- Program Director, Cardiothoracic Imaging Fellowship
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital