Jasnit S. Makkar, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Jasnit S. Makkar, MD
Dr. Jasnit Makkar graduated from Stony Brook University and received his M.D. degree from New York Medical College. He is currently Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC). Dr. Makkar completed his Diagnostic Radiology residency at Westchester Medical Center and Body MR Fellowship at Mt. Sinai Health System. He is a member of the Society of Abdominal Radiology. His research interests include imaging of Hepatocellular Carcinoma and MR Enterography.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Specialties & Expertise
- Emergency Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Residency: Westchester County Medical Center-NY Medical College
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center - NY
- Internship: North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- Program Director, Radiology Residency