Jarrod T Bogue, MD
Jarrod T Bogue, MD
Additional Locations for Jarrod T Bogue, MD
CUIMC/Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington AvenueFloor 5, Suite 511New York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Jarrod T Bogue, MD
Dr. Jarrod T. Bogue is a Clinical Instructor in the Division of Plastic Surgery at Columbia. Dr. Bogue graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Rochester in 2010 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Molecular Genetics. He then graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in 2015 with a Doctor of Medicine degree with distinction in research. While in medical school, he received a highly competitive National Institute of Health funded TL1 fellowship for trainees pursuing careers in multi-disciplinary clinical and translational science to spend a year investigating the structures of reactive RNA molecules related to antibiotic drug mechanisms. After graduating, he began an integrated six-year plastic surgery residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell-Columbia. He graduated in 2021 after serving as chief resident in charge of education in his final year. During residency, he went to Kathmandu, Nepal on a surgical mission with ReSurge International. While there, he engaged with local surgeons and worked to improve education in order to provide a lasting impact for the community served. Following residency, he completed a one-year fellowship in microsurgery at Memorial Sloan Kettering.
Dr. Bogue authored several peer-reviewed publications. He also has attended and presented at regional and national meetings, including American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery. His current research interests are focused on limb salvage, orthoplastic surgery and cancer reconstruction outcomes.
Dr. Bogue is a compassionate, caring and skilled surgeon. He is well trained in the depth and breadth of plastic surgery. He specializes in microsurgery, orthoplastic surgery, abdominal wall reconstruction, as well as cancer and trauma reconstruction.
- Plastic Surgery
- Medical School: University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Residency: New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- Administrative Chief Resident for Education and Curriculum in Plastic Surgery, New York Presbyterian Hospital, 2020-2021
- Bausch and Lomb Honorary Science Award and Scholarship 2006
- Distinguished Housestaff Award 2020
- Leslie Cohen Award 2019 and 2020
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Plastic Surgery Residency COVID Award 2021
- NIH TL1 Fellow University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 2013-2014
- ReSurge International reconstructive surgery mission trip to Kathmandu, Nepal 2019
- Simeon Cheatham Award 2008