Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Jamie Ann Mullally, MD
Dr. Jamie A. Mullally is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Division of Endocrinology. She received her undergraduate degree in Human Biology, Health, and Society at Cornell University and received her Medical Degree at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. She went on to complete an Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College and then received her training in Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
She is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, and Obesity Medicine. Dr. Mullally joined the faculty at the College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2016.
Dr. Mullally sees patients in the Division of Endocrinology at the Weight Control Center. She also has academic responsibilities including teaching medical students, Internal Medicine residents, and Endocrinology fellows. Her research interests include understanding the physiologic and hormonal basis of obesity and providing patients with effective treatments to improve their health and quality of life.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
- Weight Control
- Weight Loss
- Weight Management
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center