Jacqueline Yuey Lonier, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Jacqueline Yuey Lonier, MD
Dr. Jacqueline Lonier is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine at Columbia University and an adult endocrinologist at the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center. She received her BS from Yale University and her MD from Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons. She completed her residency training in internal medicine and a fellowship in endocrinology at NYU. Her clinical practice focuses on adults with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Endocrine Disorders
- Parathyroid Disease
- Thyroid Disorder
- Fellowship: New York University Langone Medical Center
- Residency: New York University Langone Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center