Hoosna Haque, MD
Locations and Appointments
ColumbiaDoctors - Midtown
About Hoosna Haque, MD
Dr. Hoosna Haque joined the faculty at Columbia University Irving Medical Center in July 2020 to continue to provide comprehensive, holistic care to women across their lifespan. She has more than 20 years of Ob/Gyn experience in both private and academic practice. Her passion for providing supportive, individualized health guidance led her to complete a fellowship and board certification in Integrative Medicine.
Her approach to patient care is to focus on the whole person and practice Ob/Gyn that reaffirms the relationship of practitioner and patient, is informed by evidence, and uses all appropriate therapeutic approaches to promote optimal health and healing.
Dr. Haque graduated from Baylor College of Medicine and completed her residency at the Washington University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, where she was elected Administrative Chief Resident. She has been part of the Ob/Gyn faculty at Saint Louis University, Albert Einstein/Montefiore, New York University participating in the education and training of nurses, medical students, and resident physicians.
Dr. Haque's interests include improving quality of life, advancing care practices, reducing health risks and disparities, and promoting wellness. Outside of medicine she enjoys gardening, travel, and spending time with her three active boys.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Specialties & Expertise
- Contraceptive Care
- General Gynecology
- Gynecologic Hormonal Disorders
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) and Contraceptive Implant Placements and Removals
- Pre-Conception Counseling
- Pregnancy Termination
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)
- Residency: Washington University Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center