Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Hiram Shaish, MD
Dr. Hiram Shaish graduated from Dartmouth College and received his M.D. from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He is currently Assistant Professor of Radiology at Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC). Dr. Shaish completed his residency at Westchester Medical Center in Diagnostic Radiology and fellowship at New York University. He is a member of the Society of Abdominal Radiology. Dr. Shaish's research interests include Prostate MR imaging and cystic renal lesions.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Abdominal Imaging
- Internship: New York Hospital Queens
- Residency: Westchester Medical Center
- Fellowship: NYU Langone Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center