Hilary Yegen Robbins, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Hilary Yegen Robbins, MD
Hilary Y. Robbins, MD earned her BA from Yale University and MD from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed her training in Internal Medicine, followed by a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, at Columbia University Medical Center. Her fourth year of fellowship was supported by a grant from the Stony Wold-Herbert Fund.
She is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine. She joined the faculty in the Lung Transplant Program at Columbia as an assistant professor in 2010. Her professional society memberships include the American Thoracic Society, the American College of Chest Physicians, and the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Critical Care Pulmonary
- Lung Transplant
- Pulmonary Disease
- Respiratory Physiology (Lung)
- Transplant Medicine
- Transplant Pulmonology
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- 1999 BA awarded, cum laude, Yale University
- 2008 American Society of Transplantation, Travel Grant
- 2009-2010 Stony Wold-Herbert Fund Fellowship