Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
Book an Appointment Online
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Hana Azizi, MD
Hana Azizi, MD, is an assistant professor in rehabilitation medicine at Columbia University Medical Center's Department of Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine.
Dr. Hana Azizi graduated from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and completed her residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Montefiore Medical Center.
She then pursued a fellowship training in Pediatric Rehabilitation at Rusk Rehabilitation Institute/New York University Langone Health. She works with children and their families using an interdisciplinary approach to address the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and management of congenital and childhood-onset physical impairments.
Physical Medicine and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Fellowship, NYU Langone Rusk Rehab.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Baclofen Pump Implantation
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox Injection)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorder
- Gait Analysis
- Musculoskeletal Disorder
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Neuromuscular Disorder
- Pediatric Cerebral Palsy
- Pediatric Stroke
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Spasticity Management
- Spasticity Treatment
- Spina Bifida
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Residency: Montefione Medical Center
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center