Guy W. Ross, MD
Locations and Appointments
CUIMC/Presbyterian Hospital and Vanderbilt Clinic
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Guy W. Ross, MD
Dr. Guy Ross is a board certified radiologist who is currently an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. He earned his medical degree at the University of Cape Town Medical School/Groote Schuur Hospital, completed an internship at Albert Einstein Medical Center, a residency at the New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and the Hosptial for Special Surgery, and a fellowship in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He is a member of the Radiological Society of North America.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Internship: Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester