Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Guy W. Ross, MD
Dr. Guy Ross is a board certified radiologist who is currently an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. He earned his medical degree at the University of Cape Town Medical School/Groote Schuur Hospital, completed an internship at Albert Einstein Medical Center, a residency at the New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and the Hosptial for Special Surgery, and a fellowship in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He is a member of the Radiological Society of North America.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Internship: Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital