Gregory N. Bunza, DDS
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Gregory N. Bunza, DDS
Dr. Bunza is an Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at the Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, Section of Cariology and Restorative Sciences, Division of Operative Dentistry, and an Assistant Attending at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center where his responsibilities include directing the General Practice Residency Program. This program provides dental care for special needs patients to include developmentally disabled, frail older adult, and medically compromised patients.
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Dentistry
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at CUMC
- Program Director, General Practice Residency
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center