Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Gregg F. Rosner, MD
Dr. Rosner received his Medical Degree, with Honors, from New York University School of Medicine where he graduated first in his class and was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. He completed his internship and medical residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard University in Boston, MA. Dr. Rosner returned to New York to complete his fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Rosner is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center. His areas of expertise include consultative cardiology, critical care cardiology, and non-invasive cardiac imaging. Dr. Rosner is board certified in cardiology, echocardiography, cardiac CT, and nuclear cardiology.
Dr. Rosner's research has been published in prestigious, peer-reviewed journals, including Circulation, Circulation - Heart Failure, Journal of American College of Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Adult Cardiology
- Cardiac Complications of Cancer and Cancer Therapy
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cholesterol and Triglyceride Management
- Critical Care
- High Blood Pressure
- Sports Cardiology
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: Brigham and Women's Hospital - Harvard Medical School
Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- 2007 - NYU School of Medicine - Alpha Omega Alpha Award (Valedictorian)
- 2007 - NYU School of Medicine - Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- 2007 - NYU School of Medicine - Andrew Alan Friedland Memorial Award - (Best Male Student in Internal Medicine)
- 2007 - NYU School of Medicine - Homer Smith Physiology Award (Best Student in Physiology)
- 2007 - NYU School of Medicine - Honors in Physiology and Neuroscience
- 2008 - Harvard Medical School - Citation from the Dean for excellence in teaching
- 2010 - Brigham and Women's Hospital - Resident Mentor Award