Gagandeep Singh, MBBS
Locations and Appointments
About Gagandeep Singh, MBBS
Dr. Gagandeep Singh is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC). Dr. Singh's clinical focus includes brain tumor imaging in both adult and pediatric populations. He is deeply engaged in research with a primary focus on leveraging radiomics and deep learning methodologies to uncover non-invasive imaging markers within brain tumors that correlate with neuropathological markers and clinical outcomes. His specialization extends to advanced imaging techniques like MR perfusion, MR Spectroscopy, and functional MRI.
Dr. Singh completed his radiology residency at Rutgers-Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and his neuroradiology fellowship at NYP-Columbia, after which he joined the esteemed faculty in the Department of Radiology at Columbia.
Beyond his clinical and research acumen, Dr. Singh is a dedicated educator, actively contributing to the growth and development of medical students and residents within the NYP/CUIMC community.
Specialties & Expertise
- Brain Tumor Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- MR Perfusion
- MR Spectroscopy
- Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Medical School: Guru Gobind Singh Medical College (India)
- Residency: Rutgers/Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital