Frank H Lovaglio, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Frank H Lovaglio, MD
Dr. Frank Lovaglio is an Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center and practices emergency medicine at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He completed residency training in emergency medicine at Jacobi /Montefiore Medical Centers - Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and in internal medicine at New York Presbyterian Hospital / Cornell, and maintains ABMS board certification in both specialties.
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Residency: Jacobi Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Weill Cornell Medical College
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center