Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
Virtual Urgent Care
About Frank H Lovaglio, MD
Dr. Frank Lovaglio is an Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center and practices emergency medicine at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He completed residency training in emergency medicine at Jacobi /Montefiore Medical Centers - Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and in internal medicine at New York Presbyterian Hospital / Cornell, and maintains ABMS board certification in both specialties.
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Residency: Jacobi Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Weill Cornell Medical College
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center