Fay C Gbolo, NP
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Fay C Gbolo, NP
Fay C. Gbolo is an adult health nurse practitioner certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). She received her Master's in Nursing and Doctor of Nursing Practice from the Columbia University School of Nursing in New York, NY. As a student at Columbia, Fay was inducted into the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society. She began her NP career at the Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation where she has honed her skills in adult hepatology and liver transplant. Prior to a career as an NP, Fay worked as a community health RN and brings with her many years of experience in public/community health and clinical research.
- Surgery - Transplant Surgery
Specialties & Expertise
- End Stage Liver Disease
- Medical School: Columbia University School of Nursing
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- Dr. Allen D. Spiegel Memorial Award for Outstanding Contributions to the Master of Public Health Program, May2011
- Employee of the Month, Coney Island Hospital, July 2015
- Employee of the Season for Research Personnel, Columbia University Medical Center, Department of OrthopedicSurgery, Spring 2018
- MDE Merit Scholarship, 2018-2019
- SUNY Downstate School of Public Health Student Commencement Speaker, Carnegie Hall, May 2011