Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Fangming Lin, MD
Dr. Fangming Lin joined CUMC in June 2011 as the Division Director of Pediatric Nephrology after 10 years of serving University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. She received her MD degree from Fujian Medical University in China and her PhD degree in Pharmacology at New York Medical College. Dr. Lin underwent pediatric residency training at New York University Medical Center and pediatric nephrology fellowship training at Seattle Children's Hospital of the University of Washington.
As a physician scientist, Dr. Lin has a strong interest in both patient care and science and discovery. She is passionate and experienced in treating children with congenital kidney conditions as well as acquired kidney diseases. Her laboratory research focuses on the understanding and better treatment for acute and chronic kidney disease. She is the first recipient of the Norman Siegel Pediatric Research Grant Award jointly issued by the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) and the American Society of Pediatric Nephrology (ASPN) in 2006 - a humbling selection of which she is proud. Dr. Lin has also served on several committees at the national and international levels.
- Pediatric Nephrology
Specialties & Expertise
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Transplant
- Kidney Transplantation
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Internship: New York University Medical Center
- Residency: New York University Medical Center
- Medical School: Fujian Medical University (China)
- Fellowship: Seattle Children's Hospital
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Chief, Division of Pediatric Nephrology
- Rustin McIntosh Professor of Pediatrics
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital