Additional Locations for Ewa I Koziorynska, MD
ColumbiaDoctors - Midtown51 West 51st StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Ewa I Koziorynska, MD
Dr. Ewa Koziorynska is an assistant professor of Clinical Neurology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, in the Division of Epilepsy and Sleep. She is board-certified in Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology.
Dr. Ewa Koziorynska graduated from Pomeranian Medical University in Poland. After her Neurology Residency at UMDNJ in New Jersey she completed a two year fellowship in Epilepsy at Yale University. Prior to joining the faculty at Columbia University Medical Center Dr. Koziorynska was an Assistant Professor of Neurology at the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at SUNY Downstate, and prior to that at New York University, Comprehensive Epilepsy Center. At New York University in addition to working as Attending Physician (Epileptologist) she also trained in Sleep Medicine, at New York Sleep Institute Sleep Disorders Center.
Dr. Koziorynska's main areas of clinical interest include the comprehensive management of patients with Sleep Disorders and Epilepsy. Her expertise includes interpretation of Sleep Studies, EEG, Video-EEG monitoring, and intra-operative monitoring.
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorder
- Medical School: Pomeranian Medical University of Szczecin, Szczecin, Poland
- Internship: Medical Internship, New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Residency: Neurology Residency, New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Fellowship: Epilepsy Fellowship, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at CUMC
Awards & Honors
- 2018, 2019, 2020 Castle Connolly Top Doctors listing
- Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Society, New Jersey Medical School Chapter