Eric C Siddall, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Eric C Siddall, MD
Dr. Siddall is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine in the Division of Nephrology at Columbia University Medical Center. He completed his medical residency and nephrology fellowship at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Siddall is a member of the Columbia Doctors Hypertension Center, a multi-disciplinary center of excellence that provides high quality care and state-of –the-art diagnostic testing for patients with hypertension.
Dr. Siddall sees patients with all forms of kidney disease and hypertension. His clinical interests include hypertension, electrolyte disorders, acid-base disorders, acute kidney injury, critical care nephrology, and capillary leak syndrome. He is the faculty leader of the Columbia medical student internal medicine interest group pathophysiology sessions.
- Internal Medicine
Specialties & Expertise
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease in Heart Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: State University of New York - Upstate Health Sciences Center -Syracuse
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital