Ellen D. Sano, DO
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Ellen D. Sano, DO
Dr. Ellen Sano is a transplanted New Englander, she is a board-certified Emergency Medicine Attending Physician and an Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She has over 33 yrs of clinical practice experience and over 12 years as an emergency physician. She completed her post graduate emergency medicine training and Masters of Public Health at Stony Brook University in 2010. Her research interests include Geriatric Emergency Medicine, Social Determinants of Health and RSV.
- Emergency Medicine
- Residency: State University of New York - Stony Brook Health Sciences Center
- Medical School: University of New England College of Osteopathic Med
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital