Elizabeth Prabhu, MD
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
About Elizabeth Prabhu, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Prabhu is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. She is a graduate of St. George's University School of Medicine and completed her training in Pediatrics at the University of Vermont and her fellowship in PEM at Brown University. Dr. Prabhu is a board-certified Pediatrician and Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM) physician and practices as an attending at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- Residency: University of Vermont Medical Center
- Fellowship: Hasbro Children's Hospital
Leadership, Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital