Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Book an Appointment Today
CALL TO SCHEDULE TODAY
CONNECT PATIENT PORTAL
About Elizabeth J Shane, MD
Elizabeth Shane, M.D. is Professor of Medicine, Vice Chair of Medicine for Clinical and Epidemiological Research at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City and attending physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospita/Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Shane received her undergraduate training at Dalhousie University and her medical degree from the University of Toronto in Canada. She completed her medical internship at the Toronto General Hospital and her medical residency on the Medical Service of Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York City. She did her training in Endocrinology and Metabolism at the College of Physicians and Surgeons and the Presbyterian Hospital in New York.
- Internal Medicine
- Research Studies
- Medical School: University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine (Canada)
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
Titles & Positions
- Professor of Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center