Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
About Elham Yousefi, MD
Elham Yousefi is a cytopathologist and surgical pathologist at Department of Pathology and Cell Biology. She attended medical school at Isfahan University of Medical Sciences in Isfahan, Iran. After moving to the United States, she completed her anatomic and clinical pathology residency training at State University of New York Downstate Medical Center (2016-2020) followed by cytopathology training at Brigham and Women's Hospital (2020-2021). She then spent some time focusing on bone and soft tissue pathology at University of British Columbia (2021). She has published several peer-reviewed articles in the field of cytopathology.
- Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- Pathology - Cytopathology
- Medical School: Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
- Residency: SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University / College of Medicine
- Fellowship: Mass General Brigham
- Fellowship: Vancouver General Hospital
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pathology and Cell Biology at CUMC