Additional Locations for Ekta Perera, MD
CUIMC/Presbyterian Hospital and Vanderbilt Clinic622 West 168th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
Schedule an Appointment
Call To Schedule Today
Connect Patient Portal
About Ekta Perera, MD
Dr. Perera completed internal medicine residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Texas and allergy/immunology fellowship at National Jewish Health and the University of Colorado.
Clinically, Dr. Perera is interested in all aspects of adult and adolescent allergy and immunology. Her research interests include asthma and allergic skin diseases, such as chronic urticaria.
- Internal Medicine
- Allergy and Asthma Management
- Fellowship: University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
- Fellowship: National Jewish Health
- Medical School: University of Texas, Health Science Center
- Residency: Baylor College Of Medicine
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center